count down to christmas

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lovely weather.....

photo by Mike Coates 
    http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=8343&picture=snow-scene&large=1      

We had some white stuff on the ground this morning at our house. This is just a beautiful pic I found online. It isn't where I live.  Although I wouldn't mind this view. :)   I love the snow and especially when it is falling at night.  Nothing anymore peaceful.  I know not everyone likes the snow like I do. :(   Yes the trees are beautiful when they start budding out in the spring with their bright vibrant green, and then in the fall with all their awesome colors. It is nice to live where one can enjoy all the seasons.
Weather like this makes for some wonderful reading and quilting. I hope you and yours are safe and to those that are being hit by Sandy my prayers are going up for you and your family.

 

No comments: