count down to christmas

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Getting ready............

Christmas is over and 2010 is nearing the end..  I hope everyone had a great Christmas. My family and I had a great Christmas. I have much to be thankful for. Everyone is healthy, had and still have lots of good food, warm places to lay our head and call home, 3 wonderful grandchildren, 2 wonderful sons, my mom moved back from Michigan(she was there for about 22 years) good to have you home mom, and I have a wonderful Hubby that loves every quilt I make.  Now  I am blessed.   Just so you know we are not a PERFECT family we do have our ups and downs too like everyone else..   I like the up side though.. : ) 
Hubby loved his quilt. So has everyone that seen it. He even took it to his workplace and showed them. One person wanted to know if it was for sale.
I have photo's now if I can just get them downloaded to the computer.
We have a compute tech coming today or tomorrow to clean up our desktop and set up my new laptop. I can hardly wait to get it online.  I have EQ6 and am anxious to learn to work it. I have had it awhile but I don't enjoy sitting at this desk trying to learn it.  Computers are not in my comfort zone. I have a hard time learning them. My 6 yr. old grandson is better than myself. Now that is terrible isn't it. : ) 
Quilt:::
I have several projects started and I have been working on trying to complete them so I can start new projects.  I have lots of  fabric in my stash that needs to be used up so I can make room for more shopping trips for quilt fab. After all that is what's fun about quilting......shopping for more fab and starting new projects..
Well I have rambled on long enough.  Hope everyone is having a great day. Stop back in and check out my quilt pictures and see what I have been into.
 

No comments: