count down to christmas

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Up to......


click to enlarge
What I have been up to.. Well.. In Oct. I went to the Wool Festive in Ky. My hubby bought me this lovely basket.  Have I told you that I love baskets. I love them even more when they are stuffed full of fabric scraps for quilting.  This one on the right has scraps in it. It is a fairly large basket. I think the lady that made this said it was a market basket. The basket below is a yarn basket. Both were made in the USA. 

click to enlarge

Want to know whats pink in that basket? It is a scarf for my grandaughter. She loves pink and loves shiney and sparkly clothes etc.

This is a very pretty yarn. I have started on my christmas gift making. I have some other things to make too so keep checking back if you like photo's of things others make. I have some quilt pics to add also. Just have to get hubby to hold them up so I can snap a pic. Christmas is coming fast. Ya better get busy if you are making your gifts. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave me a comment. 

No comments: