count down to christmas

Friday, September 14, 2012

Next large quilt..

Here is the next quilt I am gonna make..  It is from American Patchwork and Quilting Dec. 2009. I was digging through some old quilt books and thought this would be a great pattern for  my fabric that I don't want to cut up into some really small pieces. Of course my colors will be totally different as you will see below.

double click to enlarge

Birds will be center of blocks. Brown will go around bird blocks. White will go where gold is on pattern. Green will be first border and last of all red with candy canes will be last border.  
Keep checking back to see how this project is progressing.



 


 






1 comment:

Joni said...

It will be interesting to check in with your blog to see how this developes. I like your fabric choices.