count down to christmas

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mystery quilt

Bonnie Hunter has posted part 1 of  "Easy Street"  mystery quilt. This will be my first mystery quilt ever so I am rather excited.   I have alot of  step 1 complete...

This is the same fabrics in both pics. I guess the difference in colors is the lighting from the flash. A photographer I am not.  Anyway if you would like to know more about the mystery quilt go here to Bonnie Hunter's  site http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/easy-street-mystery.html  and she will tell you all about it... Come on and jump on the mystery wagon.. if you like scrappy quilts you just might like this one....

2 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I can't wait to see what Bonnie Hunter is up to this time! I would love to make this but have too many projects I'm trying to finish. I'll keep an eye on your progress1

Coloradolady said...

I cut my strips today. I don't know what I was thinking when I picked fabrics for this mystery. I just do not have the time and yet, here I am! I am going to try not to stress as I know I won't be able to keep up the pace!! Yours looks wonderful. I went with totally different colors. The only thing I did do was stay with the black on white!! We will see how it goes!