count down to christmas

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just stopping in.......

Not alot to post about. I have been working on some 1/2 sq. triangles.  Going slow, but going.
Gonna run to town and get some "duck cloth or canvas " to make leaders for my new to me quilting machine rollers.  I can hardly wait to get them on the rollers and try out the machine. Can hardly wait to do a practice piece.
Tuesday I will be headed to our quilt guilds "Quilt Retreat".  I haven't been to theirs. I will take some pictures for my blog. I hear that they have awsome show and tell. We will see.
Snow is coming down really hard. Suppose to get around 1inch.  Great quilting time or grab a good book and your favorite throw and snuggle up and read.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait until you get to use your new quilter too. I used valances from Goodwill to make my first set of leaders!

Purple Pam said...

I am so envious! I would love to have a long arm machine, but no place to put it right now. That little Singer machine looks like a gem. Lucky you!