count down to christmas

Sunday, January 9, 2011

looking around the net.......

I came across a blog called "County Cabin Thoughts and Crafts" .
 There she was talking about Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, and the 18 other innocent people that were injured or killed .  If you'd like  click here and read more....http://countrycabinthoughtsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-low-can-some-in-media-go.html I am not good with words but she done a great job.


On to something quilty.....I have sewed these strips and they are colorful. Now I must decide how I want to put them into a quilt...
These blocks  were sewn on my little "Olivia".
It is just such fun to sew blocks, get them squared up and then see what sort of a quilt comes to life from those blocks.  Hopefully it will happen soon. We are suppose to get 3-5 inches of snow starting tomorrow. That means sewing time..

No comments: