count down to christmas

Friday, January 14, 2011

what I am reading

I just finished reading "Daughter of Joy" By Kathleen Morgan. It is a great book.  It is the first in  a series called Brides of Culdee Creek. If you like good clean, on the prairie, romance type books give these books a try.
                  .  This ebook was FREE from Barnes and Noble. Now I must get the rest in the series. They are soo good. Good price on the rest in the series also.  
Do you have a Nook, or maybe thinking about getting one?  We have one and I am starting to really like it. Actually hubby is the one that wanted it.  I still like the feel of a real book in my hand but due to living so far from a great bookstore this will work.  It is very nice to have the ability to just click on a book, click to pay and in just a short time being able to read that very book. I didn't have to make the trip (1hr.) to go purchase a book.  I would like to have the color nook. It looks awsome. Do you have one? If so please leave me a comment and tell me your opinion on it.
Gotta run, it's time for my little grandson to arrive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was free from Amazon for Kindle, too! Yay! Just downloaded it. If you haven't read The Centurion's Wife by Jeanette Oke, and you liked these, you would like that one, too. It should also be free for your Nook. I read it some time ago, paying for it, but I see that it is free now. Probably to hook people on the series. LOL. But it is good.

snowlady said...

Thanks I am going to check out that book. I wasn't aware of that book. She is a great author.