count down to christmas

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby it's cold outside...brrrrr........

Yes it is a cold 18 degrees here in ky today. We have about 5 or 6 inches of snow on the ground.  I hope we have  a white Christmas...
If you like to look at pretty quilt pics like I do, stop over and visit Kathleen at http://sentimentalquilter.blogspot.com/  I stumbled upon her blog and I really enjoyed looking at her pretty quilts.
I have finally quilted my hubby's quilt that I made him.  I have been sneaking and piecing the back, quilting and binding it. I worked until 2:15am.  last night trying to finish up the binding. It is completed!!!!Yipeee  He don't know so I am gonna put it under the tree. He will love it. He is  very appreciative of all the quilts I make.
Gotta run, maybe a pic of the quilt later.

No comments: