count down to christmas

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where has April gone???

This month, no wait....this year is rapidly flying by.... This will be one April we won't forget for a long time in the Ohio River valley. We have had nothing but storm after storm roll through where we live and sooo much rain.  I am looking for some nice dry days hopefully headed our way soon.
Not much quilting going on here at our house because we(me, dear hubby and my mom)  have been putting down beautiful laminate flooring in our basement (in my sewing room) and spare bedroom. Wow oh wee!!! It is looking Great.
I got hubby to put shelf supports in my cabinets that are full to the gill with quilting fabrics. Now I don't have to worry about my shelves sagging in the middle.
I am the type of person that has to accomplish something everday or I am down in the mulley grubs. Are you that way? It just feels so good to get a project nearing completion.
I have to do some painting but I can do that when dear hubby is at work. Then we have to put down baseboards. I am sure there will be projects after that. I can always think of something I want done to the house.
 Maybe I will try to take some pics and post. I am not much of a photographer especially of rooms. Anyway it is looking nice and so I am sort of getting motivated to quilt. Monday will be quilt group meeting and I am so looking forward to that. I am sure there will be lots to talk about and new ideas from the ladies.
Sorry no pics but maybe next time.
Have a great and relaxing day..

No comments: