count down to christmas

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer is here!!!

Yip it sure is. The temps here in Ky. have sure been hot this week. It is 1pm. here and my computer says it is 94degrees. Way too hot for me...

Here is what I have been up to in the past month... I have made a few flower arrangements. I went to Hobby Lobby and found their flowers were 50% off.. Yeah! So I bought an assortment.  Here is what 1 of the arrangements look like.







A little bit of time is being spent on this...It is a pattern off of ravelry called "Kit's Christmas Cape" by Cathy Bird. It is for 18" dolls like American Girl or their look alikes. It is actually a beautiful purple. Not sure what it is going to show up here. I'm gonna put eyelash yarn in multi colors around the edge. I think it will be cute. Granddaughter is gonna love it.
                                                       








Thought for the day...
 Why do we park on
driveways, and drive on parkways....                                                                                          

No comments: