count down to christmas

Saturday, July 9, 2011

BOM (Block of the Month)

I was searching the net for mystery quilts and found a few. Although I am  just not sure I could take on a project not knowing what the end result would be. Number 1 reason would be...........I might not like it..
Numb. 2  would be I might have choosen a different color combo if I would have known what the pattern was going to look like.  Sooooo, I decided a block of the month quilt would be fun, the quilt is pretty, I get 2 choices, border or no border and by choosing either or border I can make it the size I want. So,,,if you are intrested jump over to here     ..   http://www.persimmonquilts.com/2011-BOM/Homepage.html
Of course I am already running behind on this but I am going on a quilt retreat this coming week so I will have time to get all caught up... Time will tell won't it.  Hopefully when I get back I will have several blocks to take photo's of and post here for you. 
If you are making this too and are gonna post to your blog leave me a message with your blog name so we can see the colors you are using.  I think this will be a great quilt to use up some of those scraps we have.
Until next time............

No comments: