count down to christmas

Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Quilting......

I have been very busy piecing a quilt top with 1930's fabrics. It is turning out very pretty. I just need to put borders on it. I would like to post a pic but it needs to be ironed. Maybe I will get to that today.  I have some important things like running the sweeper that must be done first. Although I would rather iron the quilt top... I know shame on me..LOL
We have been busy with our vegetable garden and our flowers. We have had lots of rain this spring and it has made the grass grow so quickly that we can hardly keep our yard mowed. At least it has been green!
Maybe I will get out the camera and take some pretty pics and load them on here later today.
Thanks for stopping by and checking in to see what I have been doing...

No comments: