count down to christmas

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Quilt show.......

Spent Saturday at a Quilt show in Sharonville, Oh. with a couple of my friends. We met up with some more of our friends at the quilt show.  We had lots of fun. Bought a few things.(Quilty things of course).  Then we went to Frisch's for some lunch dinner combo.. Then one friend and I headed to the hospital to see a quilter friend that has just had knee replacement surgery. Took her a little something that we purchased at the show. I think it cheered her up.
Today I spent time with my kids and grandkids.  Tomorrow I am planning some sewing time.  I have 4 quilt blocks to make.... I best get up and at it early.  I think grandbaby will be here later in the day to see me and papaw...That will be fun...Lots of baby sugars....LOL
Happy Quilting

No comments: