count down to christmas

Sunday, February 13, 2011

free ebooks

If you like to read Amish type books or Prairie type romance books, Barnes and noble has the following free ebooks:
The Choice (Lancaster County Series) By Suzanne Woods Fisher
Candle in the Darkness by Lynn Austin
A Promise to Remember by Kathryn Cushman
Heart of Stone  (Irish Angel Series #1) by Jill Marie Landis
An Autumn Wedding by C J Perryman
I found on Barnes and Noble that I had to type in the book name and author. They weren't listed in the free ebook section that I looked under.  This is even better than going to the library and checking out books. Ya have to have them back in 2 weeks and our library is 1/2 an hour from my house.  I have so many free ebooks now that it will be hard for me to get any quilting accomplished.. I'm going to have to get up a little earlier to make some extra reading time...... :) 
Now I am off to do some reading before my grandson of 11 months wakes up from his nap.
Happy reading

No comments: