count down to christmas

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New book


The Civil War Sewing Circle
pic from connecting threads
 If you have been wanting to get  Civil War quilt book by Kathleen Tracy they have it over at http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfbooks/books_home.cfm?media=BE110207&elink=2--Book-Sale&utm_source=media&utm_medium=bem&utm_campaign=BE110207&utm_content=2--Book-Sale for 14.99.  I don't work there or have any connection with them other than I love to shop there. Just thought I would let you know about the good deal.
These Cival War colors and Thimbleberries are favorites of mine. I have ventured out of my box and made the pink quilt(in a previous post) and also have a really out of my box quilt coming up real soon.  It is going to be REALLY bright. We will see how it goes. After all spring will officially be here  in about 5 weeks. 

No comments: