count down to christmas

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm back!

Wow, what a week. I went to our Quilt Guild's Retreat. Boy did we have fun!  We got a little quilting and sewing completed.  LOTS  of laughing. We had a great time.  Now I am having quilt overload..
One important thing happened on thurs.  My new grandbaby (boy) was born.  Thats number 3 for me.
All went well and they should be going home this morning.  This is our youngest sons firstborn. He and his wife are excited.   So for me it has been a busy but great week.
Now I am heading out and about to go pick up my quilt from the longarm quilter.  I took it there before I bought mine. Hopefully I won't have to have anymore quilts quilted by anyone else.  That is if I get at least good enough on mine to quilt my own.  Retreat is over and baby boy is here now I can get back on track.
What a great week it has been.
Have a great day! The sun is shining here! Yipeeeeee!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on baby! Sounds like you had a wonderful time at retreat.

Have fun learning your new machine. The feeling of the finished quilting is awesome!
be blessed, Michelle

Kim said...

Congratulations to the new parents and to you on another grandson. Life doesn't get better than this!
:-D

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new grandbaby!!!! They are so precious!
Kristie

Kristie said...

Ooops! That comment was from me! I didn't realize that my son was still logged in! LOL!
Kristie