count down to christmas

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Snowmen are great anytime...

I know it is the end of March but I love snowmen. I embroidered these and they have been finished for nearly a year maybe more. Today I told hubby lets pick out some fabric from stash that matches these snowmen. So we did.. I sewed it up. I call this kind of quilt making a no brainer. I can sew, talk on the phone or watch tv. Not lots of measuring and trimming.  Just easy. Turned out rather cute.. I have 1 block left and I am working on making a pillow cover with it. Tomorrow I will add the border on the quilt. Now off to bed I go......

1 comment:

Coloradolady said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! What a talent you have!! I am listing you on my blog under quilting friends....love your quilts! I too love reading the same type of books you do. I don't knit, but want to learn...just need to get the courage to try!!! Enjoyed my visit today...your snowman quilt is so cute, and I want to make a scrap quilt like the one you made!!! Have a great Day!