count down to christmas

Friday, March 19, 2010

Needles came but...

the needle hits the bobbin case. Boo hoo!! So now, I guess I'm gonna take it to the repair shop soon. Hopefully they can fix it. My fingers are crossed.  If you just ran across this site and this isn't making any sense I am talking about a Singer 319w sewing  machine. Pics are in my older posts.
Finally have my quilting machine going. Now to practice and get a design flowing smoothly.  It is harder than I thought it would be. The more I practice the more comfortable I am getting with it.  On the scale of 1 to 10, I am at 1.5 .  Not going very fast am I? LOL  Maybe someday...........................
Going to go get out my  "Be Attitude" bom quilt top and work on it for awhile. I have 7 of them completed. Now how long will it take to get the other 5 blocks completed? Lets set a finish date........realistically  April 30,2010    The pressure is on!!!!!!

No comments: